Nothing is more comforting than coming home from work, walking in the door and smelling dinner all ready to go! We had this yummy Crocktober dish last night for dinner and I thought I’d share it with you.
Serves 4-6, depending on how many helping you have! :)
- 2 lbs beef cubes
- 2 cans mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 bottle red wine
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low 5-6 hours.
- When you get home from work, just boil some salted water and cook some noodles.
- Serve your delish beef and mushrooms over the noodles with a salad.
More Crocktoberfest recipes: