[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Wow! Check Out This Slow Motion [VIDEO] From The Fast 8 Shoot Over The Weekend
- Finally! This, I Can Follow With Ease: Eat TWO Breakfasts To Lose Weight
- Watch Gwen Stefani’s Stylish Video for ‘Misery’
- Elton John and Vladimir Putin Delay Meeting Due to Schedule Conflicts
- Cavs NBA Finals Watch Party
- Des’ Dog Gets A Pool – You’ve Never Seen A Happier Pooch!
- Parents In Japan Punished Their 7-Year-Old By Leaving Him In The Mountains. The Boy Is Now Missing.
- Was Prince a Hip-Hop Pioneer? Questlove Makes the Case
- Adele Tells Fan to Stop Filming Her Show
- 5 Finalists for Song of the Summer 2016