[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Former Airport Employee Destroys Plane [VIDEO]
- Things That Women Want Men To Stop Wearing
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Stuff You Should Know: How To Do Resting Jerk Face [VIDEO]
- Win A Night Out At with Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo
- Des’ Mom With Celebrity News: Travolta, Jenner, Aniston, Cox, Roberts
- Check Out The Most Disturbing Face-Swaps Ever
- Indians SS Lindor To Appear On New Baseball Show For Kids
- AWKWARD! Kelly Ripa Makes Joke About ‘Contract Negotiations’ Live On Air In Front Of Michael Strahan
- YOU Can Be On “Good Morning America” Right Here In Cleveland Next Week!