[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Justin Timberlake Set to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Alanis Morissette, Coldplay & More On Star 102’s Acoustic Sunrise
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Kelly Clarkson Gets in the Holiday Spirit with New Song ‘Christmas Eve’
- Ed Sheeran Says Substance Abuse Contributed to Hiatus from Music
- Mariah Carey Unveils New Christmas Song ‘The Star’
- Niall Horan Shares Acoustic Version of ‘Flicker’ Title Track
- Lady Gaga is Back in the (Pilates) Studio
- What Are Justin Bieber Fans Called?
- Cleveland Scene’s Andrew Zelman Talks Graffiti Social Kitchen Closing, Shuck Yeah Event And MORE!