[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- PHOTOS: Coldplay at Quicken Loans Arena
- Shawn Mendes, Matchbox 20 & More On Star 102’s Acoustic Sunrise
- Win Cedar Point Tickets
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- James Corden and Lin-Manuel Miranda Perform ‘Hair’ in LA Traffic
- Rachel Platten Debuts New Single ‘Broken Glass’
- Taylor Swift Clears Social Media Accounts, Is New Music Coming?
- Limited Number of Ed Sheeran Tickets to be Released
- Cleveland Scene’s Andrew Zelman Gives Exclusive Scoop On Things To Do THIS Weekend!
- Willoughby South High School Drops “Rebel” Mascot