[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- MIND BLOWN! Disney/Pixar Movies All Have This In Common!
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show will Feature this 2009 Hit
- Don’t Miss The People’s Choice Awards Tonight
- CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT: Third Eye Blind with Silversun Pickups
- Tony Orlando Added to Trump Inauguration Activities
- Remembering Glenn Frey