[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Michelle’s Ways To Help Pass Time Waiting For Tuesday!
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- #WonForAll Cavs Fan Guide
- OMG Tissues! Texas Police Officer Uses CPR To Save 3-Year-Old Boy [VIDEO]
- Amy Schumer Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Video
- Win Melissa Etheridge Tickets
- Kringle’s Inventionasium
- Beautiful Bride Gets Devastating News Shortly After Wedding