[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- INSIDE SCOOP: Cleveland Native Monica Potter Celebrating The One-Year Anniversary Of Her Store In Garrettsville
- Taylor Swift’s Brother Perfectly Responds To Kanye’s Offensive Song Lyric
- Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, More Announced as GRAMMY Presenters
- Listen to Gwen Stefani’s New Single ‘Make Me Like You’
- Toddler Refuses To Eat Sloppy Joe “It’s Poop!”
- The Rink at Wade Oval – Pink the Rink for Valentine’s Day Weekend
- Help Jeremiah Help You Help Your Man: His One Stop Shop For Valentine’s Day RESULTS!
- 4 Budget-Friendly Valentine’s Gifts You Can Create
- Best Valentine’s Day Bars For Singles In Cleveland
- Mario Brothers Race Through Mall