[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Uber Driver Accidentally Turns Into A “Water Taxi”
- The 2017 Grammy Nominations Are Out And We Have The Complete List Here
- Madonna Expresses ‘Heartbreak’ & ‘Betrayal’ Over President-Elect Trump
- Match The Stars Holiday Edition
- Will Smith Loves Being Famous
- Watch Madonna Twerk in ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Teaser
- Best Christmas Gifts To Buy Your Man This Holiday Season
- TOO CUTE! Tim Richards And His Family Stop By Kringle’s Inventionasium
- Bruno Mars, The Weeknd & Lady Gaga Strike a Pose at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- GRAMMY Nominees 2017: See the List