[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- GALLERY: Jeremiah’s Son Has His First Flag Football Game
- Stuff You Should Know: DadVice For Back To School
- Win Cleveland Oktoberfest Tickets
- Tattoo Fans; Would You Want THIS?
- Kevin Bacon Raids Britney Spears’ Wardrobe for Apple Ad
- Katy Perry Releases ‘Rise’ Remixes
- Love My Pooches On National Dog Day!!
- Carly Rae Jepsen Releases Surprise ‘Side B’ of ‘Emotion’ Album
- 5 Best Songs on Britney Spears’ ‘Glory’
- Watch Britney Spears go for a Ride in ‘Carpool Karaoke’