Adele Gets Digital Big Ups, Daft Punk Mashup
[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Acoustic Sunrise – Sunday August 2, 2015
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Des’ Friday Find: Govino
- Win Robert Irvine Live Tickets
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- How Many Trump Toohey Questions Can YOU Answer Correctly?
- OOPS! Michael Strahan Accidentally Gives Away A Free Trip
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO! Woman Caught Stealing FLOWERS Planted By Girl Scouts
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- Casual Swimmer Becomes Unexpected Hero