Aerosmith Announces 2012 Tour, Coming To Quicken Loans Arena
Aerosmith will be hitting the road this summer with Cheap Trick with a date scheduled for Tuesday, June 19th at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland.
On Sale: Saturday, March 31 at 10am
Presale: Thursday, March 29 at 10am – Friday, March 30 at 10pm
Purchase tickets HERE
Aerosmith is currently working on a new album. Singer Steven Tyler seems pretty pumped about the album the group is working on despite any personal troubles they may have had or still have. Tyler says all his bandmates have “the passion” once again about the band’s music and that a couple of new songs are so good “you’re not going to believe it.”
Guitarist Brad Whitford adds that the group may debut a new track on American Idol this May, saying “I think people are going to see a lot of Aerosmith later in the year. We’ve got a new song that’s gonna be used in a major motion picture this summer, so that’s probably the first new music fans will get to hear. We may even debut it on ‘American Idol’ in May.
More on Q104.com
- Genius Of The Day: Indiana Man Hides From Cops In His Wall
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Why Pepsi Ditching Aspartame Is Important To My Family
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- Win Josh Groban Tickets
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Haven’t You Embarrassed Your Pet Enough?
- Alternative Press Music Awards