Aerosmith Announces 2012 Tour, Coming To Quicken Loans Arena
Aerosmith will be hitting the road this summer with Cheap Trick with a date scheduled for Tuesday, June 19th at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland.
On Sale: Saturday, March 31 at 10am
Presale: Thursday, March 29 at 10am – Friday, March 30 at 10pm
Purchase tickets HERE
Aerosmith is currently working on a new album. Singer Steven Tyler seems pretty pumped about the album the group is working on despite any personal troubles they may have had or still have. Tyler says all his bandmates have “the passion” once again about the band’s music and that a couple of new songs are so good “you’re not going to believe it.”
Guitarist Brad Whitford adds that the group may debut a new track on American Idol this May, saying “I think people are going to see a lot of Aerosmith later in the year. We’ve got a new song that’s gonna be used in a major motion picture this summer, so that’s probably the first new music fans will get to hear. We may even debut it on ‘American Idol’ in May.
More on Q104.com
- Magician Neil Henry Proposes To Girlfriend With Alphabet Soup Trick
- Win Cleveland National Air Show Tickets
- MTV Unveils Full VMA Performers List including Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd & More
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Dance on Billy Joel’s Piano
- Des’ Friday Find: Wallet Charges Your Phone!
- Enjoy The Dawgs With Your Dog :) It’s A Real “TAIL” Gate Party
- #3Things: One Direction #OTRACleveland Photos | Donald Trump Proves His Hair Is Real | Cedar Point To Announce New Ride
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- Name That Honda…
- PROGRAM NOTE: Acoustic Sunrise Hosted By Rob Thomas