The Hunger Games, a potential engagement, a surprise relationship, Kim K’s flour-bombing, and who is pregnant again. All this and more in today’s edition of The Juice!
The Hunger Games had the 3rd biggest opening of all time pulling in $155 million, right behind Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and The Dark Knight. Fandango sold 17 tickets per second during peak periods for the premier event. What’s even more interesting? 62% of fans plan to see the movie more than once. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Liam Hensworth of course plays potential love interest Gale in The Hunger Games, but while you may or may not root for Gale and Katniss, Hensworth is dating Miley Cyrus in real life. And the latest news with them? Miley was spotted wearing a ring on her left ring finger. Neither have commented on the status of their relationship, and yet we think the timing of this is pretty convenient, given The Hunger Games was just released, but check out the picture HERE
Now onto a relationship that seems a little more bizzare- Ashton Kutcher and Rihanna. As if we didn’t think these two were an odd couple already, what’s even stranger? They have been dating since September! We aren’t really sure how they managed to keep their relationship so secretive until now, but kudos to them for pulling it off.
Kim Kardashian is probably going to press charges against the woman who flour-bombed her last Friday because she does not believe the woman should get away with it. She says yes, flour is harmless, but that there could be potentially larger security risks since this women was able to act like a member of the press.
Tori Spelling just had a baby 5 months ago, and she is now pregnant again with her fourth child. She is of course married to Dean McDermott. The good news for Tori is she is halfway to becoming an octomom!
More on New102.com
- Can Pat From Avon Trump Toohey?
- Want To Go To The NBA Finals? This Is How Much It Will Cost You!
- Be the Star of “1989”
- These Are The BEST Cleveland Suburbs To Start A Family
- 3 Things: Wanna Go To The NBA Finals? Get A Loan | Michael Symon’s East 4th BBQ Menu Revealed | iPhone Text Bug Crashes Phones
- THIS Is The Most Popular Bag In The World And More Than 56,000 People Have Already Tried To Purchase It
- Am I A Good Luck “Charm”??
- Tribe Teammates Shave Heads To Support Mike Aviles’ Daughter
- U2 Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Found Dead in Los Angeles Hotel Room
- Michael Symon Unveils “Mabel” Menu – Laughs At Vegetarian