The Hunger Games, a potential engagement, a surprise relationship, Kim K’s flour-bombing, and who is pregnant again. All this and more in today’s edition of The Juice!
The Hunger Games had the 3rd biggest opening of all time pulling in $155 million, right behind Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and The Dark Knight. Fandango sold 17 tickets per second during peak periods for the premier event. What’s even more interesting? 62% of fans plan to see the movie more than once. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Liam Hensworth of course plays potential love interest Gale in The Hunger Games, but while you may or may not root for Gale and Katniss, Hensworth is dating Miley Cyrus in real life. And the latest news with them? Miley was spotted wearing a ring on her left ring finger. Neither have commented on the status of their relationship, and yet we think the timing of this is pretty convenient, given The Hunger Games was just released, but check out the picture HERE
Now onto a relationship that seems a little more bizzare- Ashton Kutcher and Rihanna. As if we didn’t think these two were an odd couple already, what’s even stranger? They have been dating since September! We aren’t really sure how they managed to keep their relationship so secretive until now, but kudos to them for pulling it off.
Kim Kardashian is probably going to press charges against the woman who flour-bombed her last Friday because she does not believe the woman should get away with it. She says yes, flour is harmless, but that there could be potentially larger security risks since this women was able to act like a member of the press.
Tori Spelling just had a baby 5 months ago, and she is now pregnant again with her fourth child. She is of course married to Dean McDermott. The good news for Tori is she is halfway to becoming an octomom!
More on New102.com
- Tax Free Weekend At Crocker Park
- Chester Bennington, Linkin Park Singer Has Died At Age Of 41
- Luis Fonsi’s ‘Despacito’ Becomes Most Streamed Song of All Time
- Crowd Of 65,000 Sing Bohemian Rhapsody Will Give You Chills!
- Golden Retriever Gives Birth To GREEN Puppy!
- With The Help Of Mickey Mouse Kids Learn They’re Getting Adopted!
- R. Kelly ‘Baby’ Reveals Strange Happenings in Alleged ‘Sex Cult’
- Cleveland Metroparks Celebrating 100 Years With A Beach Party
- Wait…ANOTHER Tied Game?! Can You Correctly Answer Question 2 And 4?
- OMG! Two New “Harry Potter” Books To Be Released This Fall