[photogallerylink id=89392 align=left]The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announced an additional presenter and some artists who will perform this Saturday at the 2012 Inductions. HBO will air the ceremony on Saturday, May 5 (9-11:30 p.m. EST/PST).
The following artists are the newest additions to this year’s show:
- Faces (Kenney Jones, Ian McLagan, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood) to perform
- Donovan to perform with John Mellencamp
- Red Hot Chili Peppers to perform
- Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill of ZZ Top along with Joe Bonamassa and Derek Trucks to perform for Freddie King
- Darlene Love to perform for Don Kirshner
- In addition, LL Cool J, along with Chuck D, to induct the Beastie Boys
The full list of currently announced performers, presenters and inductees with the newest announcements noted is below:
- Beastie Boys will be inducted by Chuck D (new addition: LL Cool J to present)
- Donovan will be inducted by John Mellencamp (new addition: both to perform)
- Small Faces/The Faces will be inducted by Stevie Van Zandt (new addition: The Small Faces/Faces to perform)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers will be inducted by Chris Rock (new addition: Red Hot Chili Peppers to perform)
- Laura Nyro will be inducted by Bette Midler
- Freddie King will be inducted by Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill (new addition: Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill to perform)
- Don Kirshner will be inducted by Carole King (new addition: Darlene Love to perform)
- Cosimo Matassa, Tom Dowd, Glyn Johns will be inducted by Robbie Robertson
- The Blue Caps, the Comets, the Crickets, the Famous Flames, the Midnighters and the Miracles will be inducted by Smokey Robinson
More on New102.com
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- May Is PKU Awareness Month!
- LeBron James To Star In Space Jam
- You’re Being Spied On!
- Starbucks Being Sued Over Iced Drinks
- Does a Key Scene from Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ Borrow Too Much?
- U2’s The Edge is First Rock Artist to Play Sistine Chapel
- Prince Vault Contains ‘Enough New Music to Last a Century’
- It Was A Steven Seagal Weekend At Des’ House, Which Begs The Question…Why??