It’s the end of the year and we gathered some of our favorite viral videos of 2012.
1. The real meaning of MPH by a blonde.
2. This Canadian was arrested and charged with public intoxication. He than decided to sing Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” in the back of the cop car.
3. The children at the Seattle Children’s Hospital lip-sing to Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger” and show us their courage.
4. The Harvard Baseball team did their own version of Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe.”
and the best part? The one team member who was sleeping during the entire performance.
5. I’m apparently not the only one who enjoys serenading my cat. This drunken pet owner sang Seal’s “Kiss From a Rose”…to his cat.
6. Four guys luckily survived this plane crash and managed to capture the entire thing on video.
7. A Brazilian television show came up with one of the greatest pranks ever in an elevator by making a “ghost” appear after the lights went out.
8. A woman scares off a 300-pound bear from getting into her home.
9. A couple meets one another for the first time after 5 years long-distance online relationship.
10. 2-year-old William Stokkebroe decided to show his moves to Jailhouse rock after seeing parents Kristina and Peter Stokkebroe and the dancers of studio 43 practicing.