Even though the New Year has just begun, New Kids on the Block fans already know they have a lot to look forward to in the coming months! As announced today on their total takeover of The View, NKOTB revealed plans of a 2013 summer headlining tour. Very special guests multi-platinum selling artists 98 Degrees and Grammy Award winning Boyz II Men, the best-selling R&B group of all time, will be opening for NKOTB on their tour, aptly titled THE PACKAGE TOUR. This is the first tour for 98 Degrees in over 12 years! NKOTB surprised The View audience with a special reveal of 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men, giving fans a taste of THE PACKAGE TOUR when all bands performed a capella, sending the audience into a frenzy. The tour kicks off on May 31st in Uncasville, CT.
The multi-platinum selling New Kids on the Block also announced plans for new music. The group will release brand new album “10” on April 2nd with the first single “Remix (I Like The)” dropping on iTunes January 28th. The group has been quietly spending the past six months working hard, writing and recording the album.
Fans caught wind of these secret studio sessions and have been clamoring for information after rumors spread about the 2013 plans of new music and a possible tour. After announcing on The View, NKOTB, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men set out on a day long media blitz stopping by outlets like Access Hollywood, CNN, E!, ET, EXTRA, OMG! Insider, VH1 Big Morning Buzz, US Weekly and Rolling Stone. Social media has been a buzz ever since the official reveal with no signs of slowing down.
THE PACKAGE Tour Dates:
- May 31 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
- June 1 Uniondale, NY Nassau Coliseum
- June 2 Boston, MA TD Garden
- June 4 Ottawa, ON Scotiabank Place
- June 6 Montreal, QC Bell Centre
- June 7 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
- June 8 Auburn Hills, MI The Palace of Auburn Hills
- June 9 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena
- June 11 Pittsburgh, PA Consol Energy Center
- June 13 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center
- June 14 Washington DC Verizon Center
- June 15 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
- June 18 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
- June 19 Charlotte, NC Time Warner Cable Arena
- June 20 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
- June 21 Orlando, FL Amway Center
- June 22 Fort Lauderdale, FL BB&T Center
- June 25 Cincinnati, OH US Bank Arena
- June 27 Houston, TX Toyota Center
- June 28 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
- June 29 Oklahoma City, OK Chesapeake Energy Arena
- June 30 St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center
- July 5 Los Angeles, CA STAPLES Center Arena
- July 6 Las Vegas, NV Mandalay Bay Events Center
- July 7 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion
- July 9 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome
- July 12 Rosemont, IL Allstate Arena
- July 13 Minneapolis, MN Target Center
Ticket Prices: $29.50, $52.50, $72.50, $92.50 including a $3.00 facility fee.
Radio Presale: Friday, February 1 (10a-10p)
Radio Presale Password: New102
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE.