The “Big Game” is less than a week away from Sunday and if you were one of the lucky ones to get invited to a party, you don’t want to ruin the fun by annoying everyone else. According to a survey by CouponCabin, here are the six things you DON’T want to do to annoy anyone.
1. Leave the remote alone and don’t adjust the volume or change the channels.
2. Don’t go around acting like you’re an expert on everything from football to the commercials.
3. Even though it’s a party and there will be a lot of people, know when to stop talking, be quiet and watch some of the game with everyone.
4. While you can root for a team, there is no need to be a Super Mega Fan. Nothing annoys a person more than a Super Fan in their face the whole game.
5. Ladies (and men), don’t constantly announce that you are on a diet and that you’re going to worry about all the calories and fats in the junk the food.
6. And lastly, announcing “I only watch for the commercials” is something everyone says which makes it a cliché and the truth is this: the commercials don’t really live up to their hype anymore.