Headlining the America’s Got Talent Live™ tour, coming to PlayhouseSquare’s State Theatre November 6 at 7:30 pm will be Season 8 winner, Kenichi Ebina, who mesmerized America with his unique dance performances that combine illusions, mime, special effects, sound, light and video.
“I still can’t believe I won America’s Got Talent,” said Ebina. “Being a part of Season 8 at Radio City Music Hall was so much fun, and I can’t wait to take my act on the road and perform live for the fans who voted for me from their homes across America.”
Additional acts on the tour will include:
- Collins Key – the seventeen-year-old gifted with an engaging expression of the art of magic
- Jimmy Rose – the U.S. Marine Corps veteran who learned to play guitar and write his own songs while serving in Iraq.
- Taylor Williamson – the stand-up comic that kept America laughing with tales of his awkward dating life and ability to charm judge Heidi Klum
- Cami Bradley – the singer, songwriter and pianist that warmed America’s heart
- KriStef Brothers – the unique duo that combine comedy and acrobatics into a one-of-a-kind act
- Tone The Chiefrocca – the songwriter and rapper from Inglewood, CA who had all of America singing the one-hit-wonder, “B-Double-O-T-Y”
Tickets for America’s Got Talent Live™ at PlayhouseSquare’s State Theatre Wed., Nov. 6 at 7:30 pm are $79, $49, $39 & $29, on sale at playhousesquare.org, 216-241-6000 or the PlayhouseSquare Ticket Office.
America’s Got Talent® was the #1 summer reality series in adults 18-49 and total viewers, marking the eighth straight year the show has ranked as the #1 summer reality series in total viewers. Fans who have been following the remarkable talent (discovered this season in the iconic Radio City Music Hall) will now have an opportunity to experience their favorite acts up close and personal.
(Auditions begin next month for Season 9 of the show. For a list of audition cities, open call information and online auditions visit http://www.AGTAuditions.com/)