- At 9 weeks, Cordelia was diagnosed with a neuroblastoma, a cancerous tumor that grows in nerve tissue of babies and young children. She had multiple complications, and was hospitalized for 5 months – spending most of her time in the PICU and Rainbow 4
- Since, her health has had its ups and downs, which naturally has an affect on the whole family
- One of the special services UH Rainbow has been able to offer is for pediatric palliative care art therapist Kathy Holbrook to do home visits with Cordelia’s older sister CC, to help her to process her sister’s health challenges
- Cordelia is doing well and is loving school!
- CC is still a great artist
Listen to her amazing story:
Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital is so important to patients and families of Northeast Ohio. To make a donation, please call 216-983-5437 or make an online donation.