Tomorrow, U2 will be in Cleveland to play at FirstEnergy Stadium but before you go, here’s what you need to know.
12 pm – Parking Lots Open (the stadium also encourages fans to take the RTA due to limited parking)
2 pm – GA floor line queuing begins
5 pm – GATES OPEN
7 pm – One Republic
11 pm – Concert ends (approximate)
All guests will be subject to a security screening and ticket holders refusing a security screening will be denied entry into the stadium.
NFL stadium rules apply.
ADDRESS: 100 Alfred Lerner Way, Cleveland, OH 44114
From East on I 90 W/B
- Take I 90 W/B to Exit 175
- Turn left off of the highway onto North Marginal Road
- Take North Marginal Road to E. 9
- Cross over E. 9th onto Erieside
From South on I 71 N/B or from the west on I 90 E/B
- Take the Innerbelt Bridge to I 90 E/B to Exit 174B to Route 2 W/B
- Take Route W/B to either the E. 9 exit #195A or the West 3rd Street Exit, Exit #195B
From South on I 77 N/B
- Take I 77 N/B to I 90 E/B to Exit 174B to Route 2 W/B
- Take Route 2 W/B to either the E. 9 exit #195A or the West 3rd Street Exit, Exit #195B
From West on Route 2 E/B
Exit at West 25 and turn left at the Detroit-Superior Bridge over to West Superior
Turn left onto West 3rd
Also, don’t forget to stop by Barley House on West 6th to join Tim Richards for a pre-show tailgate party! Details HERE.